Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24I Hot water problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there hope you guys can help me, the boiler in my rental property has stopped giving hot water, i.e. now water at all. the central heating works fine, cold water works fine, but when i turn on the hot water i get nothing no water at all.
look forward to tour suggestions.
Many thanks Martin

Cheers for the reply, didn't think there was a separate tap for the cold water feed into the boiler, but i will go back and have a look. We get water from the cold water taps and the central heating works.
Would a faulty diverter valve cause no hot water to to flow?
It also has a drip from the plastic mainfold behind and to the left by the sediment trap which i will need to replace.
Many thanks Martin

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24I Hot water problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock