Discuss worcester bosch si 30 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i am looking for help regarding a worcester bosch condensing boiler,all was fine untill today when all of a sudden the blue light went out and no power,checked main fuse this is ok,checked and replaced the other 3 fuses in the electrics behind timer ,still no power any ideas or tips would be appreciated.

Have you checked there is electric at the plug

Try checking your house fuse board

hi, yes i have checked all the obvious things ,plugs sockets etc but cant get power to the blue light,are there any buttons to press or procedures to follow,

Only the on button. It's a latching button on the left

That's not a sarcastic answer either

I think you need an engineer

Place a post on the need a plumber forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester bosch si 30 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the...
Replies
Views
Back