Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mep

Hello,

I have a problem with my boiler. I ran out of oil and have now replenished it but it won't come out of lock out mode. Every time I try to reset it, it fires up for a couple of seconds then goes to lock out. I understand that I need to bleed/prime the oil pump and I have tried to undo the brass nut but cannot budge it - this is the outgoing line from the oil pump which has a rigid pipe connected leading to the brass nut and screw. Does anyone have any suggestions please? It is a worcester 15/19 boiler and the pump is danfoss BFP 41 L3.

Thanks,

Lisa.

If you've been playing with brass nuts then you may have inadvertently adjusted something. Get an engineer out to sort it for you and get him to show you how it's done for future reference.

Hope you get it sorted.

That's the wrong one to undo and it won't bleed from that one!

Lisa, as the others have said, - if you have slackened any nuts or touched the wrong Allen screw, you might be better to get an engineer to bleed it & check it all. All it needed was the oil pump itself bled, if you had taken advice first.
That Danfoss 41 pump is so easy to make a mistake with & touch the oil pressure adjustment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out on Friday after a long period of faultless running, there was a bit of gunk on the back of the (newish) nozzle (Danfoss Nozzle 0.65 x 80 EH) ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to heat the hot water (same for heating) the boiler is off more than it is on and thus unless timed for a very long time never gets the desired outcome. In...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW. Central heating recently began to occasionally fire up as normal and run until it reached temperature set by flow control thermostat at which point...
Replies
Views
Hi new to this forum, hope someone will have the answer to my issue. I have Recently had a new Diverter valve brass body and motor replaced on my 15/19 Worcestershire heatslave oil boiler, due to the old one seized. Since this i have had issues with the water pressure in the boiler it drops to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock