Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mep

Hello,

I have a problem with my boiler. I ran out of oil and have now replenished it but it won't come out of lock out mode. Every time I try to reset it, it fires up for a couple of seconds then goes to lock out. I understand that I need to bleed/prime the oil pump and I have tried to undo the brass nut but cannot budge it - this is the outgoing line from the oil pump which has a rigid pipe connected leading to the brass nut and screw. Does anyone have any suggestions please? It is a worcester 15/19 boiler and the pump is danfoss BFP 41 L3.

Thanks,

Lisa.

If you've been playing with brass nuts then you may have inadvertently adjusted something. Get an engineer out to sort it for you and get him to show you how it's done for future reference.

Hope you get it sorted.

That's the wrong one to undo and it won't bleed from that one!

Lisa, as the others have said, - if you have slackened any nuts or touched the wrong Allen screw, you might be better to get an engineer to bleed it & check it all. All it needed was the oil pump itself bled, if you had taken advice first.
That Danfoss 41 pump is so easy to make a mistake with & touch the oil pressure adjustment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock