Discuss Wiring for Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi and Honeywell twin channel zoning pack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need a relay? the auxiliary switches in the valves are volt free, so they can be wired directly to the 24V terminals on the boiler.

They can be volt free of course but that is not the usual way of wiring and the OP didn't seem confident in wiring the system so a relay is imo the safest option.

It has since been revealed that the OP is GSR & Part P, which makes the original question seem odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring for Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi and Honeywell twin channel zoning pack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All Looking at having controls replaced / upgraded for a Vaillant Ecotect plus combi boiler. Currently have x2 zone valves on the heating (x1...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock