Discuss Windsor work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any oil guys want any work fitting a oil feed boiler near Windsor , bucks ..me & my pal are gas safe but not oil ..

Brilliant!! Is she the landlord?

Can you imagine? Put the Royal Crest on you van. HA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Windsor work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
A
My oil boiler is 2009 vintage. Just been serviced. Had a new tank fitted by approved fitter. I notice that the bottom of the tank is roughly on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock