Search the forum,

Discuss Windsor work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any oil guys want any work fitting a oil feed boiler near Windsor , bucks ..me & my pal are gas safe but not oil ..

Brilliant!! Is she the landlord?

Can you imagine? Put the Royal Crest on you van. HA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Windsor work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
A
My oil boiler is 2009 vintage. Just been serviced. Had a new tank fitted by approved fitter. I notice that the bottom of the tank is roughly on the level of the boiler feed pipe. Then I notice in the Grant instal manual for a single pipe feed the tank should be 300mm min above the boiler feed...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated heat source and a oil boiler. The problem the hit water cylinder doesn't have a stat thus why the hot water is roasting hot but there is a pipe stat on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock