Discuss window behind shower enclosure?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I've got a new customer who wants a bathroom fitting. This would include a shower tray, and shower panel being situated partly across a window. It's far from ideal, but they've already bought the shower tray/panel/etc. It's a tiny bathroom, with no options for changing the layout.

I'm thinking to do the tiling, fit the tray, and then the panel - as normal. But only using part of the wall profile, up to the window ledge. And then using a shower panel bracket to secure the top edge of the shower panel to the adjacent wall.

And then getting a glazier in to fit a rectangle of safety glass across where the wall should be, and making sure it's sealed and watertight.

What do you all reckon?

Thanks for your advice

Jennie

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 19

Reply to window behind shower enclosure?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock