Discuss Williams delivery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so hopefully I'll get a phone call before

Hi AMW.

There are options to specify before 9:00, before 10:00 and before noon, but these do come at a slight surcharge.

As with most carriers, Aspray like to deliver in the morning, and collect in the afternoon, but it does depend on where you are in relation to the nearest depot, and of course if other people on your route have paid the early surcharge - which my push you later in the day. Obviously when there are floods, snow etc, this can delay the service.

Generally speaking, when its a directly employed Aspray driver, they are great - and often exchange phone numbers with our regulars and keep in touch over delivery times. If they are using an agency driver, unfortunately some of them arent so well motivated to deliver good customer care.

They are rolling out a better tracking system, along with text messaging giving ETA windows, but at the moment this is only available from certain depots.

If you have any problems, either contact Aspray directly or our sales office at 01329 226501, and we can usually contact the driver and get more up to date info.

Hi AMW.

There are options to specify before 9:00, before 10:00 and before noon, but these do come at a slight surcharge.

As with most carriers, Aspray like to deliver in the morning, and collect in the afternoon, but it does depend on where you are in relation to the nearest depot, and of course if other people on your route have paid the early surcharge - which my push you later in the day. Obviously when there are floods, snow etc, this can delay the service.

Generally speaking, when its a directly employed Aspray driver, they are great - and often exchange phone numbers with our regulars and keep in touch over delivery times. If they are using an agency driver, unfortunately some of them arent so well motivated to deliver good customer care.

They are rolling out a better tracking system, along with text messaging giving ETA windows, but at the moment this is only available from certain depots.

If you have any problems, either contact Aspray directly or our sales office at 01329 226501, and we can usually contact the driver and get more up to date info.

Hi Ray, I did see the options when ordering and it doesn't matter what time it comes as there will be someone there, I was more curious that was all. Thanks Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams delivery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock