Discuss Williams & Co Woking branch - born 6th June 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

D-Day: there's an appropriate day to collect the keys to a new building - 2500 square feet, right next to the McLaren compound.

Our Woking branch, which is at Unit 3 Woking business park is our 28th outlet, and should be open in late July 2014. The manager will be Andy Salter - formerly the manager at Andover, and currently covering our Winchester branch.

Andy's number two at Andover, Paul Donnelly, has taken over as manager at Andover.

Good luck to both of them, and we look forward to seeing some of you Woking types later in the summer.

wokingexterior.jpg

Nice one Ray . Looks smart. I wish you guys every success.. and i look forward to some great deals from you guys. + sweets.

When you are open in an Edinburgh branch let me know. I'll run it for you :lol:
Looks good buddy :)

Can we have one in Newhaven please, I know there is a branch in Brighton which is very good but I don't go to Brighton very often.

Can we have one in Newhaven please, I know there is a branch in Brighton which is very good but I don't go to Brighton very often.

We are in Eastbourne as well Pete. Sorry - no plans to come to Newhaven. The population falls well below the threshold that experience tells us is required to support a successful branch.

:(

We are in Eastbourne as well Pete. Sorry - no plans to come to Newhaven. The population falls well below the threshold that experience tells us is required to support a successful branch.

:(

Never mind, I will call into Eastbourne branch if I'm out that way.
we got the short straw here PTS and Plumbase, HPS are pretty good and look after us local Plumbers, I like the Williams in Brighton it looks like a proper plumbers merchants.

I like the Williams in Brighton it looks like a proper plumbers merchants.

Doug, who opened the Brighton place and ran it for the first few years now runs the Eastbourne one. Jacqui (who used to be Doug's no 2) now runs Brighton.

we got the short straw here PTS and Plumbase, HPS are pretty good and look after us local Plumbers, I like the Williams in Brighton it looks like a proper plumbers merchants.

Thats probably the best two nationals and the second best independent :) in the country, so you aren't doing too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co Woking branch - born 6th June 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock