Search the forum,

Discuss Which Power Flush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big_joe

Hi, I'm thinking of investing in a power flushing kit for my business. I would like to know your experiences with different kits......are they efficient,easy to use, reliable etc? So far I'm considering the Fernox and Kamco kits. Thanks

Kamco is cheaper, but fernox good quality

Both run training courses for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Power Flush? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock