Discuss Which make of toilet would plumbers recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am about to buy two new toilets for our house and would be interested to know if there are any particular makes or models of close coupled toilet that you would particularly recommend - or indeed, any to avoid? I tend to personally favour the older style with a handle rather than push button, but maybe this is an outmoded prejudice?

Older style or more modern?

Heritage, roca, twyfords,

Reply to Which make of toilet would plumbers recommend? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, one of the two hooks on my toilet Torbeck fill valve has broken, and so the float can't connect. I've bought a new fill valve, however it's...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock