Search the forum,

Discuss which kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
does not really matter down to prefrance as their both similar and both good pieces of kit

Depends on what you want to use it for exactly but both are as good as any.

Personally i have the bosch 10.8 volt driver which is great!

I tell you what is better than both that you are looking at -the millwuakee 12v kit, fantastic!!!!

i would have the makita only because it was on offer at screwfix for £150,if money was nt an issue i would go bosch think they have a three year warranty !

mike,look at cpc website cpc.co.uk the makita combos £138

Thanks gas man, had a look on cpc and it was £152 inc for the combo. Found the bosch 3 piece kit on ebay for £165 so ive bought that. Thanks for all advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, looking for a bit of advice from people who have these brands or these particular sets. I am torn between either the ; MAKITA DLX2145TJ...
Replies
Views
Every now and again someone pops in asking for drill advice on a tight budget or apprentices looking to grow a tool collection trawling through...
Replies
Views
Had my van done last night and all my corded and cordless power tools have gone After talking to police and others, it seems there is a "master"...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
I've had a look on here but can't see a bargain tool thread. bosch LBOXX 5 for £121 8 piece core set £39.99 Bosch pro multi tool £79.99 bosch...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Hi all Relatively new to install work having been heavily biased to boiler service and repair for the last 12 odd years. I have some powertools...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock