Search the forum,

Discuss bargin tool thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man, i hope this thread takes off, if you are ever in Edinburgh and need a job give me a call ;)

I blink and don't know why. Do the same if someone is knocking out a cast tub gets really annoying after the 30th time

These would be good to store little bits in!

Ebay

10 x Festo Festool Storage System Elements Systainer Sys Mini TL 499622

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bargin tool thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
I've changed the post ratio criteria for the 'esteemed' member tag. I've also posted this in the off-topic chat area, so feel free to take this one off-topic. :) It won't affect your like ratios as posts in this forum category aren't counted towards your total likes or posts. (That's a heads...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm posting this here as opposed to in the main job search forums as the job hasn't been officially published yet. Basically the NHS Trust I work for are about to recruit a Multi-Skilled Craftsperson. Will need to be qualified in plumbing plus one other trade such as electrical/air...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock