Discuss Where to get repairs to pipe freezer compressor done? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze Master have a collect and repair service, but I'm nervous about essentially writing them a blank cheque.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I can get it fixed locally, in Bristol? Could I ask a fridge repair company?

Thanks loads,
Benedict

Or speak to a local f gas eg fridge guy

One option is to contact a local fridge repair company and inquire if they have experience repairing pipe freezers or similar electrical appliances. They might be able to help diagnose and fix the issue for you. It's always a good idea to provide them with specific details about the problem, such as the sound it makes and the fact that it's not freezing.

Another suggestion is to reach out to Freeze Master directly and inquire about their collect and repair service. While you mentioned being nervous about a potential cost, it's worth discussing the issue with them to understand the repair options and associated expenses. They might provide you with more information or even suggest an alternative solution.

Reply to Where to get repairs to pipe freezer compressor done? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks I am considering a job in council block flat which involves amending 15mm copper pipework under 3 bar of pressure. The problem is the...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, in order to replace the solenoid on my shower I need to take it off the wall (bad shower design). I've got all the electrics disconnected...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock