Discuss Where should condenser drain on condensing boiler terminate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fgbfox

Hi All,

We had a new condensing boiler (heating system) fitted in the loft earlier this year.
On showing a friend the new installation, he asked why the condenser outlet drain was plumbed into the stack pipe (from the w.c.) that passes through loft space and out above the roof. He seemed to think this was not a good thing.
Any ideas if this is a problem and where should condenser drain pipe be terminated?
Thanks for any help.
:confused:

The condenser drain is fitted to a waste pipe to go down the drain so if its in to the soil stack i don't see a problem

Thanks for a very swift reply.
I'm reassured you do not see this as a problem. So, thanks again for your helpful reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where should condenser drain on condensing boiler terminate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Following a first-floor bathroom remodel done poorly by a plumber in our house a couple of years ago I have stripped everything out and I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock