Discuss What's with Grohe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCplumb

Esteemed
Plumber
I fitted a couple of Grohe mixer taps yesterday and had to nip out to bee and poo for some 15mm/12mm compression reducers because the tap tails were 12mm conex.
What's that all about? I've fitted Grohe before and they were made for 15mm, is this a new thing or has my supplier sold me some Eurotrash?
By the way, I only used bee and poo because it was 7:30pm and 15/12mm comp reducers aren't in my standard kit, so don't judge me for that ;)

All the Grohe stuff I've seen need a 15mm x 3/8" MI connector. Carry a few on the van now after been caught out the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's with Grohe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
Purchased a Grohe Basin Tap with has 3/8" flexi tails., but i notice the flexi's have no internal washer. I have purchased 2 Compression 15mm x...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock