Discuss What's everyone doing tonight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

The weekends just started, going to see Dave Spikey tonight, can't wait don't get out much. What's everyone else doing ?

Off for a quiet pint tonight, then out into Cardiff tomorrow night where, with the help of my friend Mr Daniels, I'll transform into a barely conscious sex pest :D

You know that baby!

To be fair when its desperation station on a night out we've been known to hit reflex.

Full of fat old skanks and the place stinks but you can't beat a big pair of glasses and a blow up guitar when your smashed out your face :)

Hahaha I haven't been in a year or so, slowed right down in the last couple years. When I do go out now its never the same, used to have amazing nights out, now it's hit and miss.

must get out soon. keep the boys happy.

Hahaha I haven't been in a year or so, slowed right down in the last couple years. When I do go out now its never the same, used to have amazing nights out, now it's hit and miss.

must get out soon. keep the boys happy.

we tend to stay round the local pubs now and have better nights out. If we venture into town it's very hit and miss. Too many toss pieces out and about :-(

we tend to stay round the local pubs now and have better nights out. If we venture into town it's very hit and miss. Too many toss pieces out and about :-(

Agreed mate that's what I struggle with. Especially Croydon, full of pencils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's everyone doing tonight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back