Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What's everyone doing tonight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

The weekends just started, going to see Dave Spikey tonight, can't wait don't get out much. What's everyone else doing ?

I'll probably curl up and die. Had man flu all week.

I shall be mostly eating and drinking and typing rubbing on here! Been to see Dave spikey before, very very good!

Well ok as your asking dominoes but every timeyou put down try to make multiples of 3 & 5 with end dominoes use a crib board to score its bloody hard when you get past 6 pints

Dive club and beer in that order.......then see what Mrs Ted is wearing when i get home..........probably face pack and curlers.

Well ok as your asking dominoes but every timeyou put down try to make multiples of 3 & 5 with end dominoes use a crib board to score its bloody hard when you get past 6 pints

Cant be doing with all the slamin and crashin em on the table.......bloody noise

I was going to guess at skittles. Thought that was a northern favorite?

The weekends just started, going to see Dave Spikey tonight, can't wait don't get out much. What's everyone else doing ?

Dave spikey???

Just going out with the lads for a couple of beers and some fish and chips. Lovely! That'll do me

Off for a quiet pint tonight, then out into Cardiff tomorrow night where, with the help of my friend Mr Daniels, I'll transform into a barely conscious sex pest :D

You know that baby!

To be fair when its desperation station on a night out we've been known to hit reflex.

Full of fat old skanks and the place stinks but you can't beat a big pair of glasses and a blow up guitar when your smashed out your face :)

Atm I am laid in a very hot, very deep bath, trying to free up my back that is in spasm, and on my favorite forum :)
Rock and roll

Hahaha I haven't been in a year or so, slowed right down in the last couple years. When I do go out now its never the same, used to have amazing nights out, now it's hit and miss.

must get out soon. keep the boys happy.

Hahaha I haven't been in a year or so, slowed right down in the last couple years. When I do go out now its never the same, used to have amazing nights out, now it's hit and miss.

must get out soon. keep the boys happy.

we tend to stay round the local pubs now and have better nights out. If we venture into town it's very hit and miss. Too many toss pieces out and about :-(

we tend to stay round the local pubs now and have better nights out. If we venture into town it's very hit and miss. Too many toss pieces out and about :-(

Agreed mate that's what I struggle with. Especially Croydon, full of pencils.

To be fair when its desperation station on a night out we've been known to hit reflex.

Full of fat old skanks
You say that like its a bad thing!

To be fair it is pretty crap, only so many times you can listen to Sweet Child O' Mine and Summer of '69!

For your information they actually call me charitable tony.

Charitable tony? Did they run out of nicknames at the nickname factory :)

i prefer tony tight arse :)

to me, you'll always be Tony the Tiger x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's everyone doing tonight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock