Discuss What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just polished off a 5l mini keg of adnams ghost ship.
Nice drop of ale. Now I'm trying to decide between dark rum and Dr pepper or a g and t

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:
Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Kev, when I slap you, it's for your own good.

Trust me on this.....

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

A bit of Spanish mood music for ye Turnpin to go with your sangria (i don't know any Turkish ;)
[video=youtube;EzSYUWH5URE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzSYUWH5URE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
The view from our room... 20160417_104635-1.jpg
regards Turnpin:smile5:

Last edited:
Friday ill be getting hammered in my caravan.

Ill put my new sticker in the window....

"If its rocking - dont bother knockin !! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock