Search the forum,

Discuss What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What you having....I'm on the usual as usual lol...cheers regards Turnpin:D IMG_20160423_210023.jpg

pringles??

Man shall not live by beer alone....lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

Man shall not live by beer alone....lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

thats where the pork scratchings and batter bits come :D

few bevvies at wetherspoons Bridgend,just had a 16 oz angus steak plus dessert,am feeling a bit full,me wifey and brats went out for a few hours

I'm drinking a rather nice and very powerful Tempranillo. It's the Ray Winstone of wines. Big, brusque, no-nonsense with a massive presence, but a bit rough round the edges. 15% and 15€ a bottle. Comes from within spitting distance of the village where I'm staying. Lovely stuff!

Just back in from the lodge, lots of Bass and rum, just had a load chicken drumsticks and thighs.

Now drinking a pint of spitfire and watching the new Star wars....

I'm 3/4 through a bottle of red. Been craving it since watching Rick Stiens last night!

Father in law loves a drop of spitfire....well he will drink just about anything especially tomorrow will be taking in laws out for dinner tomorrow belated birthday treat from myself to them I know he will be on the San Miguel followed by a couple of whiskys and an Irish coffee ...lol regards Turnpin:17:

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med !!!!

Next saturday i will be getting hammered. Just bought a big caravan so will be going away with beer and a small amount of food

I've just polished off a 5l mini keg of adnams ghost ship.
Nice drop of ale. Now I'm trying to decide between dark rum and Dr pepper or a g and t

I've just polished off a 5l mini keg of adnams ghost ship.
Nice drop of ale. Now I'm trying to decide between dark rum and Dr pepper or a g and t

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:
Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Kev, when I slap you, it's for your own good.

Trust me on this.....

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

A bit of Spanish mood music for ye Turnpin to go with your sangria (i don't know any Turkish ;)
[video=youtube;EzSYUWH5URE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzSYUWH5URE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday ill be getting hammered in my caravan.

Ill put my new sticker in the window....

"If its rocking - dont bother knockin !! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock