Discuss what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a nice Jap Import Type R for sale on gum tree:

edy2u4e2.jpg

Very rare in white ;)

Honda hold the record for never having there v Tec system fail ever. Not the whole car, I'm a Honda fan to.

Its a very impressive star that.

Wasn't the old honda triumph acclaim super reliable in its time?

You say that but hiace vans are pretty much bomb proof, but there ugly and slow. So no one buys em.
Was looking on auto trader this morning was one in black thought it looked pretty smart tbh. Are they really slow then? Any idea on mpg?

Honda hold the record for never having there v Tec system fail ever. Not the whole car, I'm a Honda fan to.
Never having the VTEC system fail under warranty, not ever! Toyota had some reliability issues over the last few years with their VVTi engines and turbos on the D4D engines.

I think Honda score higher in reliability surveys than Toyota. Pairing up with Citroen and Peugeot probably hasn't helped!

Was looking on auto trader this morning was one in black thought it looked pretty smart tbh. Are they really slow then? Any idea on mpg?

Ive got no idea on mpg, obviously fully laden thirsty like anything else. There not so much slow as not really geared for motorway speeds, you change out if first at about 5mph.

But having said that, tough as old boots. I tow a car with the van fully laden no problem. It'll cruise at 70 ok.

Never having the VTEC system fail under warranty, not ever! Toyota had some reliability issues over the last few years with their VVTi engines and turbos on the D4D engines.

I think Honda score higher in reliability surveys than Toyota. Pairing up with Citroen and Peugeot probably hasn't helped!

Your right about pairing up with the French. Not sure who come out on top with reliability, Honda civics have gearbox issues.

Just come across this thread. i don't use a van at all but then I do have a garage to store my tools. They just stop me getting the bike out when I want it and it drives me nuts.
As for the vehicle, I went SE this month as well and I decided to use my car as the vehicle until I can buy a van. It's a Toyota Aygo (Seriously). It holds my tools, does 65mpg, and I don't pay road tax. The last one I had, in a previous career, did 75,000 in 4 years without a single thing going wrong so I bought another one. then I had to give up my career and become SE. Still it does what it says, looks smart with magnetic signage and it's easy to park.

Just come across this thread. i don't use a van at all but then I do have a garage to store my tools. They just stop me getting the bike out when I want it and it drives me nuts.
As for the vehicle, I went SE this month as well and I decided to use my car as the vehicle until I can buy a van. It's a Toyota Aygo (Seriously). It holds my tools, does 65mpg, and I don't pay road tax. The last one I had, in a previous career, did 75,000 in 4 years without a single thing going wrong so I bought another one. then I had to give up my career and become SE. Still it does what it says, looks smart with magnetic signage and it's easy to park.
Wait until police stops you and realise you are using privet car with privet insurance for doing business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back