Discuss what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just come across this thread. i don't use a van at all but then I do have a garage to store my tools. They just stop me getting the bike out when I want it and it drives me nuts.
As for the vehicle, I went SE this month as well and I decided to use my car as the vehicle until I can buy a van. It's a Toyota Aygo (Seriously). It holds my tools, does 65mpg, and I don't pay road tax. The last one I had, in a previous career, did 75,000 in 4 years without a single thing going wrong so I bought another one. then I had to give up my career and become SE. Still it does what it says, looks smart with magnetic signage and it's easy to park.

Just come across this thread. i don't use a van at all but then I do have a garage to store my tools. They just stop me getting the bike out when I want it and it drives me nuts.
As for the vehicle, I went SE this month as well and I decided to use my car as the vehicle until I can buy a van. It's a Toyota Aygo (Seriously). It holds my tools, does 65mpg, and I don't pay road tax. The last one I had, in a previous career, did 75,000 in 4 years without a single thing going wrong so I bought another one. then I had to give up my career and become SE. Still it does what it says, looks smart with magnetic signage and it's easy to park.
Wait until police stops you and realise you are using privet car with privet insurance for doing business

As I have only just started, and have no work on the books so to speak, it made sense to start with the car. When I have a reasonable workload I might get a van but that's a 'Might'. I'm also a qualified secondary school teacher and I do supply teaching so I have to think about that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock