Discuss what type of van ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so looks so looks like most drive swb or the small vans with the small one how easy do you find it when it comes to puttting pipes baths other big things like that as well as tools

gas man i am not supprised that you have had probs with you vauxhall i have had probs with every one i have had (corsa,astra,vrectra,) had all the same probs with the astra as i did with the vrectra found out after vaxuhall use the same engines in both

joe and wnjswozo have citroen improved as they always were never that good ?

have to agree the astra has been very unreliable mine as had a rad(aircon rad rubbed a hole in it) diesel pump ecu and a air flow meter

same as the ecu light would keep coming on then go into limp home mode had new rads and and the petrol pump started playing up when i got rid of it

P2210015.jpg

I changed from white to blue ... Connect was too small for my stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
transit lwb hi top racked out tube and three peice ladder inside
thats what i have steve, allbeit the jumbo 125hp.
thinking of getting something a bit smaller tho, as it is hard to park.
looking at all sorts at the mo' but t.b.h proberbly be another tranny.:confused:

Vauxhall Vivaro SWB with pipe tube/roof rack and shelving/compartments fitted to suit by me and my mate.

i want a vivaro - got a parnter at the moment - dont want a massive van... but the partner is on the small side lol

Defender 110. Need it for getting to some of my customers on the moors! Got loads of extra work in the bad weather when other plumbers transits couldn't get about in the snow.

Estate cars seem to be popular round here for the boiler guys.

Last edited:
I've given up with Land Rovers - too unreliable.

Got a Land Cruiser now (as well as van) and it goes anywhere. To quote from Top Gear ... "Not for nothing is this vehicle the choice for the Taleban."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what type of van ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock