Discuss What tool bag are people using in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

These are cheap. Or when in a rush.

Attachments

• BAG.jpg
    BAG.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
I have a couple of the Stanley Fatmax large bags.
Majority of tool space is unfortunately just together in bottom of box, so difficult to find anything.
A couple of the outer pockets have torn away at bottom, so no longer used and the top covers are ripping.
Have finally stopped carrying as much weight in just one bag as sore on my knees and shoulder.
Realistically, probably we all have problem that we need too many plumbing and electrical tools as well as small parts, which is not something we can have as a lightweight kit.

It took me a while to come around to getting one and I know they're expensive but Veto's are worth it and so are you. They are so far above and beyond anything that's out there in terms of design, quality and durability you'll wonder how you managed without one before. They're also guaranteed for five years so they should last a lot longer than that.
Which one have you got?

Still on the fatmax rucksack which still does everything the veto does for about 1/5 of the price. I was told over 6 months ago on this forum "itll never last" "the zips will go" but it's still holding up just fine. Recommended

Reply to What tool bag are people using in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having problems with 1/2" x 15mm lockshield/manual radiator valves that I've bought from one of the major suppliers who mainly sells goods...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to find advise on my set of circumstance here, I'm moving into a new flat and it needs a new boiler and bathroom. Here are my...
Replies
Views
O
hi lads, First off, I would like to wish everybody a great Christmas and a full belly. I just wanted to find out what other people use for doing...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Ok so I know the bag discussion has happened alot but even from sifting through them I still cant quite come to a decision. I have a shortlist of...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock