Discuss What size is the small connector on the valiant 837 filling loop? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Valiant Problems

Hi Guys,

The valves on both sides of my Valiant 837 filling loop are letting through causing a constant pressure rise (seems to be a common problem). I want to cap off or isolate the small connector but its not a size I recognise, the part number for the filling loop is 0020010293. Can someone please let me know the size of the small connector.

Many thanks in advance.

Not sure about size; but when I'm stuck I disconnect the larger sized flexi hose union from the boiler and reattach it via a ballofix or equivalent valve and a 1/2 inch to 1/2 inch female flexi (so you end up with two flexis with a new valve in between)

Think it’s 1/4”

Reply to What size is the small connector on the valiant 837 filling loop? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon all, My boiler pressure is slowly rising above green every other week and I've located the leak to be the check valves on both sides...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, anyone help? Got an 837 that’s letting by at both sides of the filling loop. I’m going to fit an external filling loop, but what’s the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a Boulter Camray 5 combination oil boiler (quite old I think). Recently I bled the radiators and then the next day was woken...
Replies
Views
C
Hello we have a Valiant Eco Tec 630 plus which was functioning fine however the pressure was low so we opened up the filling loop - water came out...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock