Discuss What pipes are they? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Soldered fittings with copper pipe

You can use either I would suggest some type of isolating valves

Soldered fittings with copper pipe

You can use either I would suggest some type of isolating valves
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I see the elbow is copper as I scratched it and the color is as I expected but the pipe it's self is silver and when scratched stays silver. Could the pipe be made from something different?
Neither is magnetic, so I also thought they were both copper but the color made me think twice.

Reply to What pipes are they? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I had a plumber connect slightly wider radiator with plastic pipes. I wanted to bend the pipe but he said this pipe wont bend. IMG20230227183808...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock