Discuss What is your quote success rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

No a lot of it is because I am trusted through a letting agent where I am quoting for a large number of landlords who have faith in the service provided by the agent and their contractors
Best possible answer :)

Just don't put all of your eggs in one basket...

Reply to What is your quote success rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
What is the boiler flow temperature required to flag this 2965 fault code?. This, I believe, is a blocking code that trips the burner but...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock