Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What is it about toilets! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Today, changed upstairs of a house from tank fed coldwater to mains, all the taps are much better (as you'd expect) one of the toilet is better and fills.

The second toilet is better but you wouldn't think it was mains! changed the inlet valve, improved a bit but not what you'd expect.

Customer is happy but I think the pipe feeding the toilet is bent under the floorboards, it is in the en-suite and its all tiled so no access at all, bathroom is also tiled aaaahhhhhhh.

I hate days like this when you don't get the result you expected. Customer is happy but I am not.

It aggravates me, and there is no flexi to blame either........

just called out to a shop where loo was blocked. Pumped away at it for 10 mins then lifted the sealed inspection cover in middle of shop (surfing gear and clothing all round), nasty niff and pooh upto brim of cover!! adviced owners to get in jetter and cameras to see reason for problem. they did and later on the "proffessional" crew were dragging ****ty rods and hoses thro shop, leaving crap all over, managed to clear drain and spatter shop contents. I only turned it down as I thought I might make a bit of a mess and didnt want grief, this lot did and charged the earth!!!!!!! Daughters the shop manager, not impressed with them, moaned at me for not doing it, cant win sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is it about toilets! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock