Discuss What have you done today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I'm back early, a non day really. I fitted a straight swap shower, toilet siphon, kitchen tap and a quote.
Tried to pay my tax bill at the post office but they didn't do it and I had to go into town, no way so doing it online.

Went to a quote yesterday, knocked on front door waited ages so went round back (terrace house), knocked on back door while she went to front. I wasn't there, I was round the back knocking, she heard and went to answer but I went round the front thinking there's no one in. I rang her up and said I don't think there's anyone in. She said "stay put I'm coming out!".

She called me just as I was dissapearing back round the back!

I've always thought of you as the benny hill of the plumbing world!

changed a gas valve on an an old glowworm hideaway and give it a clean out & service then of to a farm and changed an expansion valve on the air conditioning on a Case tractor (there lots of this work for us round here in gods garden). Of to Aunt Bessies in Hull tomorrow which will be long day

Fitted a Baxi platinum in a sh"t hole whilst checking my van every ten minutes to make sure the local powder pedlars hadn't robed it.if it ain't nailed down its gone

changed a gas valve on an an old glowworm hideaway and give it a clean out & service then of to a farm and changed an expansion valve on the air conditioning on a Case tractor (there lots of this work for us round here in gods garden). Of to Aunt Bessies in Hull tomorrow which will be long day

You do shifts at the yorkshire pudding factory?

Fitted a Baxi platinum in a sh"t hole whilst checking my van every ten minutes to make sure the local powder pedlars hadn't robed it.if it ain't nailed down its gone

Ha ha ...customer sees you checking your van every 5 mins and says "hey its not that bad round here" ha ha

There is a site shop but depends whats been damaged/mislabeled as to what available but everything is pence i.e. £0.10p regardless

The adverts depict a nice old grandma making the finest yorkshire puddings in her kitchen, I bet the factory is quite different..

Flooded a kitchen

Couldn't completely empty an old fibreglass cwsc (about 3/4 gals left) on a system/unvented install, so took a ceiling board down in new extension, dragged tank across old rafters into new and fitted a hose to the cold feed outlet and let it drain

On to new kitchen floor as the bricky tripped over the hose and dragged it back inside without thinking to tell me
3/4 gals of brown water running over a newly laid floor (only concrete thankfully) whilst I blissfully held the tank at an angle so every last drop came out

Also put a new pattern on the hallway carpet after my tissue plugs in the primary tappings came out whilst carrying cyl out, Mr muscle sorted that though

Glad the custards have fecked of for a week, :cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What have you done today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock