Discuss What fittings are these? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Adam Sherriff

I'm in the process of converting my garage. I've been looking for the existing radiator feeds. I came across these. Are they reducers? Don't know why they would be insulated?

Reply to What fittings are these? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling...
Replies
Views
While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock