Discuss what do you do if a colleague is electrocuted in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

what is the correct course of action if your colleague is electrocuted when using a 230V drill?

I suspect this a college question, and wonder whether you have a textbook with a section on health and safety?

Does your teacher want you to think about the answer, research it, or just have you recite it parrot fashion? I'm not sure whether asking UKPF for the answer counts as research or copying though, which is why I'm reluctant to start to discuss.

When I was at college, one answer offered by one of my peers was 'laugh?', by the way.

The first thing to do would be to think about what not to do.
Another is to do the most basic and probably the most important of all Emergency situations.

Reply to what do you do if a colleague is electrocuted in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock