Discuss what do you do if a colleague is electrocuted in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

what is the correct course of action if your colleague is electrocuted when using a 230V drill?

I suspect this a college question, and wonder whether you have a textbook with a section on health and safety?

Does your teacher want you to think about the answer, research it, or just have you recite it parrot fashion? I'm not sure whether asking UKPF for the answer counts as research or copying though, which is why I'm reluctant to start to discuss.

When I was at college, one answer offered by one of my peers was 'laugh?', by the way.

The first thing to do would be to think about what not to do.
Another is to do the most basic and probably the most important of all Emergency situations.

Reply to what do you do if a colleague is electrocuted in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are...
Replies
Views
Hi How does the weather comp. work when you go to bed. If you have a lower temperature at night surely the next day the boiler then has to work...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock