Discuss What connection do I need to join a euro basin waste to a 40ml bottle trap? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Do I need a connection to join a euro basin waste to a 40ml bottle trap? If so what size?

Yes, EU-UK converter from screwfix and others.
Might be reading you wrong but is this what you mean? If not I'll get me coat...

Reply to What connection do I need to join a euro basin waste to a 40ml bottle trap? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
N
The Basin bottle trap is in bad condition and begin to loose water due to corrosion (I believe it is lead). May I use pattex putty paste or collak...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back