Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my commercial, but I don't use it. My work van is provided to me, a Dispatch.

My car used to be a Renault Sport Clio 197 (hence the username) but I now have a Mazda 3 MPS and a Peugeot 307 HDi for the missus to get about in.

I've had a 182 and a 200. Awesome cars.

Would have had a 6 MPS too if they did them as estates, really like the mazdas. You got the aero kit on yours?

Anyone ever go to york drag strip you can take your own car on there for about £25.00- 30.00 as long as you have an helmut. See some good cars in the summer.

I go tithe Shakespeare county race way. Some immense cars and some cracking sleepers.

My toy is a 1992 Impreza Type-RA lightweight that's been a little bit fiddled with...

I love it to bits on the twisty stuff, but the really, really short ratio gearbox is a swine on main roads! 4200rpm at 70mph makes for a boring motorway journey!!
On twisty stuff it is absolutely savage!

Saying that, I've only driven it 5 times in the last year!! :(

My toy is a 1992 Impreza Type-RA lightweight that's been a little bit fiddled with...

I love it to bits on the twisty stuff, but the really, really short ratio gearbox is a swine on main roads! 4200rpm at 70mph makes for a boring motorway journey!!
On twisty stuff it is absolutely savage!

Saying that, I've only driven it 5 times in the last year!! :(

I do like these very much! Some nice examples on the boat when my R32 came over.

I do like these very much! Some nice examples on the boat when my R32 came over.

I had an r32gtr, what a machine. only thing was every time you drove it your wallet would shrink. Which one did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock