Search the forum,

Discuss Well he can score better than his football team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Our very own Leeds fan Mr Simon G breaks the 16 K , bloody good posting pal , WAHLS

Well done Simon

(Confused with a football thread -- Sorry)
Gee you’ve done well , ( oops thinking about Trump too much )
Quality :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Quality
:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Well he can score better than his football team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
Hi lads and ladies, you may remember that last year I joined Movember and raised a whopping £40 or something. I think £20 was my own cash, £10 was Neales (Sir Ramics) and a friend offline gave another £10. Disgusting I thought. I can do better than that. So I'm starting early this year and am...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hello I was called earlier today by my wife who was in a bit of a panic after a visit from a British Gas heating Engineer, I have to admit his training in telepathic Boiler diagnosis must have been a sight to behold as he had pretty much determined the cause of our boiler problems without...
Replies
Views
drip-dry
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock