Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe protector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil T

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
i have a job coming up where i need to run a waste pipe from a basin through a busy clothing warehouse and i need to protect the pipe from being damaged and causing any water damage to the clothing. i have thought about using some sort of caging or even a length of drain pipe along it but it has to be able to take knocks from pallet trucks, falling boxes, idiotic staff and such like. any recommendations of suitable protection i could use?

Cheers they look about right. How many are there to a pack as I can't see that on the link?

Not sure sorry just buy what I need for the job, which is usually just 1 or 2 lengths.

just re- read the advert it says ring for price for bulk.

Last edited:
Says £52 for 3m length, I'm gonna need about 4 lengths which is a bit pricey :s

That's for 100mm 50mm is only £20-80, how big a basin waste is it?

64mm £25 per length, can you see all the advert?

what fittings would i use to connect it up to existing plastic waste?

i remember threading steel pipe at college for heating system and hoped i'd never have to do that again ... please say you dont mean that lol

cheers for that mate. was just looking at the blucher stuff and ordered a brochure. they seem to be mainly push fit too which would be easy to install :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe protector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, came across this old push fit waste pipe. Stripped out the old shower and it was a 40mm waste pipe siliconed in the fitting. The fittings at floor level so I’d be looking to bend (90 degrees) straight away so I can get the lowest possible shower tray. Could someone advise what I could...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along with the Thomas Dudley Basin Waste kit All relatively straightforward to put together but why is it still dripping I'm using the preexisting metal...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock