Discuss Was that Chris Watkins van I saw today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Spotted in the car park at Bexley Village. Must have been in the cafe or you have got the contract for that block of 74 flats being built in the high st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Was that Chris Watkins van I saw today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock