Search the forum,

Discuss Warnflow Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

91matfre

Hi after some advise on a Warmflow Combi

Boiler works correctly on hot water, Flick switch on boiler onto heating and trips mains rcd! most often straight away, can run up to about a minute before tripping, pumps working as should, seems to heat up correctly when running ie, no air, good flow,
No leaks on electrical conections,
fautly pressure swicth?? not sure, didnt try linking it out?

OP, the pressure switch is, as said, a switch.
Think logically mate.

I suspect the team thinks your a rocket scientist and having a go at fixing something you know nothing about, which could lead to problems with combustion or electrical safety etc etc, so they have decided to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warnflow Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock