Search the forum,

Discuss Warnflow Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

91matfre

Hi after some advise on a Warmflow Combi

Boiler works correctly on hot water, Flick switch on boiler onto heating and trips mains rcd! most often straight away, can run up to about a minute before tripping, pumps working as should, seems to heat up correctly when running ie, no air, good flow,
No leaks on electrical conections,
fautly pressure swicth?? not sure, didnt try linking it out?

OP, the pressure switch is, as said, a switch.
Think logically mate.

I suspect the team thinks your a rocket scientist and having a go at fixing something you know nothing about, which could lead to problems with combustion or electrical safety etc etc, so they have decided to leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warnflow Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi can anybody help me with a problem I am having. following a power cut the heating and hot water failed. The boiler would light but it would go out because of no flow. I thought it was the programmer blown because if it wasn’t calling for heat or hot water it doesn’t trip the electric,but as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to connect to the heating system, So while the wood burning on during winter months it will stop the heat pump for working hard Or not all all . My...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night for a few hours using "auto"? mode I had been brought up to leave boilers on manual and set the thermostat low at night to prevent pipes from...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open vented system S plan Also found there was no bypass and this was an external boiler with frost stat so boiler would start with no valves open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock