Discuss WANTED: Pipe Tube Rack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Hey guys
Looking for a pipe tube rack for copper tube and/or waste pipe lengths (3m)
Has to be secure and lockable!

My van is a 2008 ford transit connect!

If any1 knows of any selling in good condition please let me know or will i have to buy new? Cheapest price was a rhino for £120!

Yea mate, checked urs out on ebay, would of been perfect but im from darlington (north east) :( looked on ebay, gumtree and google shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED: Pipe Tube Rack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, Ordering a new van VERY soon and will probably get a Traffic Sport, I've had two before both SWB. Last van was a Transit Custom SWB until it...
Replies
Views
S
Ok here goes. I'm starting to wind my business down after previous posts. I've got a LOT of stock that I'm looking to sell. Couldn't quite...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock