Discuss vokera compact 35HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
how stupid of a manufacturer to make a boiler with a condensate pipe made of metal that feeds from heat ex to condensate trap, have ordered new one which surprise surprise is made of plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera compact 35HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Vokera Excel 29 gas boiler which is losing pressure. I need to drain the boiler in order to repressurise the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Vokera Vision 30C and when using a tap 3 ft from the boiler I can see the temp of the hot water in the boiler display. Most times it is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock