Search the forum,

Discuss Vintage Vaillant appreciator for water section change - Somerset/Wells/Shepton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guinness

My trusty old Vaillant VCW 242 has a leaky water valve (probably with a knackered diaphram too as HW response is v.slow) and I'm looking for a plumber to swap the valve out. Grub screw on bracket is stiff but moving so hopefully wont need to scrap the bracket too.

Tired of phoning local plumbers who want to replace my perfectly good boiler because they don't want to work on anything more than 20 minutes old :( Isn't there anyone out there who appreciates a classic?! :)

Stripping an open flue one and rebuilding next week. Your a tad far away. Bloke still had book.
yme4ynem.jpg

Well I'm glad to see someone is still loving them! I also still have the book.

The search continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vintage Vaillant appreciator for water section change - Somerset/Wells/Shepton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock