Discuss Viessmann Radiator Thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I was curious as I saw these that work with the entire Viessmann control centre and wondered if anyone has installed them. They come in various packs of single, 2, 4, 6 stats.

They connect to the ViCare app and control, not sure what they do and how you control them.

Or how they play if you have weather comp.

Attachments

• viCare..png
    viCare..png
    70.3 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Viessmann Radiator Thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock