Discuss Van racking ideas for a vivaro? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys. Have any of you got any tips for a cheaper alternative to some van racking? Although I’m wanting some racking I don’t fancy the big bill. And help would be great.

Ply and some 2x1

img_3043-jpg.30845

img_3044-jpg.30846

Mines 12mm and 2x1 cls

Fixed to the ply lining hasn’t moved yet touch wood been trans planted into two vans

Is the ply lining just 4mm ply screwed to the frame of the van? My van has some lining but some of it sits into the recess of the panels and some sits on top of the vans frame work if that makes sense.

Reply to Van racking ideas for a vivaro? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock