Currently reading:
Van HELL!!! Any advice very welcome - going to buy a new one.

Discuss Van HELL!!! Any advice very welcome - going to buy a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Well my van won't start. The AA are on the way....but I've had it with the van anyway. It's too small by a long way. (Vauxhall Combo).

So anyone who's recently bought a new or nearly new van, who has any advice on lease hire, or hp or anything at all. Please let me know.

I bought my last two vans at auction. The one before that off a mate....so don't have much to go on with regards to leasing.

I want something pretty big, LWB transit size ideally.

I'm now going to start shopping.

Oh and have about £3000.00 deposit. So not much.

Last edited:
Only joking. I do a lot of work for BG and they have told me that whenever they need me they'll use me, so next van will be either blue like I have now or white. BG customers don't like "non BG" vans at the best of times so ill stick to what I know :)

I have done HA too , there was good money to be earned I am so faking ****sssed of the BG sister company was given the contract has messed up my plans for my early retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van HELL!!! Any advice very welcome - going to buy a new one. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back