Currently reading:
value for money combi

Discuss value for money combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Customer won't fork out for a worchester so I need a good value for money Booker, been looking at vokera would anyone reccomend
thanks in advance for response

Independent. Ideal don't fit a vokera I have to replace once after 3 years

Still fit filter and clean. Don't give them a choice on that no matter how tight the budget is or boiler fitted.

Still fit filter and clean. Don't give them a choice on that no matter how tight the budget is or boiler fitted.

Its their money so course you give them a choice nothing more than recommendation imho,

could talk yourself out of a job if you push the budget they have

^^^^ exactly mate finding alot of work to be on these daft budgets now I just give the customer all the pros and leave them to decide it

Its their money so course you give them a choice nothing more than recommendation imho,

could talk yourself out of a job if you push the budget they have

Personally I'd happily walk away from the job than risk my reputation. Tried to save a friend some money once by skipping on filter and clean. I was back within two years fixing it looking a right idiot and costing them more expense in the long run. Never again. But then I'm not struggling for work and I can understand how you feel.

Oh and logic is my budget choice. Hope you get job and goes well for you.

main normally outlives logics,hearing lots of issues with logic hex,s leaking,not hearing of issues with main

independant is 419 + vat + the flue main 447 + vat + fluethats for 25kw

Yep, atm Ideal Independent is cheaper than Main. BUT... Ideal have an increase coming up, and Main have deals on, so not necessarily the case for ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to value for money combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back