Discuss Vaillant f75 code!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mpedley

Ok, last week I added an extra radiator to my system.
it it had recently bee taken out of a friends house.
Since then I have had continuous problems with my vaillant ecotec 28.....
i have bled the system countless times, changed the pressure sensor, cleaned out the filter and checked the expansion tank pressure.

it will run with one radiator on but as soon as I turn the others on it crashes and shows the f75 code.

water temp is also erratic.

anything else I should try before calling out a engineer?

thanks, matt

Defo keep your hands out of the boiler - it might kill you.

Get a qualified engineer in. Don't take case off boiler in future. It's dangerous and can very easily lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant f75 code!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock