Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec - F01 & F04 faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooly89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

I have had a couple of people with the ignition fault codes showing up on Vaillant system and open-vent boilers one was repaired under warranty but the other is on the older ecotec open-vent boiler.

My question is what do i need to look for if the ignition probes & leads are fine, no evidence of blockage on the condensate pipe and the bloody thing still keeps locking out?! this one is locking out on codes F.01 & F.04

Cheers

Pooly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec - F01 & F04 faults in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig cupboard & a megaflo (no tank in loft). However the exisiting boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC 4xx boiler - which is satated by vaillant as an "open vent" boiler...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Vaillant Turbomax with an F29 fault. When there is a demand for hot water the gas ignites initially, and the water is heated. However the gas then goes out and then comes back on (not sure if this is usual to control the water temp), it does this a few times but then the boiler fails to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 424 boiler in a closed heating system with 13 rads and 4 towel rails. Rads are steel, pipes are plastic kind of "modern microbore". System water pressure is 1.1 bar. It's a fairly new house, built in 2016. The boiler was last serviced in January 2019. For the last...
Replies
Views
I have a strange fault with a Vaillant EcoTec combi-boiler. It's 100% reliable whenever the heating is called for, ie. by the room-stats. It's also 100% reliable when hot water is called for, ie. hot tap or shower, as long as the heating isn't running at the time. But if the heating is already...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock