Discuss Vaillant Ecotec F.75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kb76

Got to go to one of these tomorrow and can't for the life of me remember what it was last time round but took ages I recall. Any pointers gents?
Cheers

Check if it's losing pressure (usually get F22 if pressure is down) and start repressurising EV and changing water pressure switch as it's usually this. Otherwise you can check the canoe filter behind the pressure switch isn't blocked, then look at pump. I've also had PCB give this but only once.

Got to go to one of these tomorrow and can't for the life of me remember what it was last time round but took ages I recall. Any pointers gents?
Cheers

F75
Pressure sensor not detecting rise
Isolate and depressurise the boiler, the readout on panel should zero. if not, then it's the sensor that isn't reading correctly. The pressure sensor reads standing pressure and has to detect a 0.2 min rise in pressure when the pump starts.
If it does zero and read correctly when you re-pressurise the boiler it will be something else. next target is pump and that daft plastic filter in the flow !

If you've got the right system pressure. Its the pressure sensor. Only ÂŁ20 so replace or tap out crap.

F75 is several issues.

1. Blocked or faulty low pressure sensor.
2. Failed or failing pump. With the boiler in idle bring up the digital pressure display. - on the old type. Top right button twice on the new ones. Give the boiler a demand. You should get a 0.2 bar rise.
3. Which links into number 2. The old rubber hose connections are full of crap. Give them a squeez if they are solid replace. This causes the pump to work to hard and burn out. Personally I'd upgrade them to the new copper ones when you renew the pump.

F75 is several issues.

1. Blocked or faulty low pressure sensor.
2. Failed or failing pump. With the boiler in idle bring up the digital pressure display. - on the old type. Top right button twice on the new ones. Give the boiler a demand. You should get a 0.2 bar rise.
3. Which links into number 2. The old rubber hose connections are full of crap. Give them a squeez if they are solid replace. This causes the pump to work to hard and burn out. Personally I'd upgrade them to the new copper ones when you renew the pump.

Also can be blockages in the plate caused by those lovely hoses :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec F.75 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock